- Why Suzy?
- The difference is experience. As one of four original and exclusive marketing agents for Hallbrook Farms, Leawood's Premier Country Club Community, Suzy has represented the most respected developers and builders in the Greater Kansas City area. She is a licensed Broker in both Kansas and Missouri, has consistently received Outstanding Production Awards from the Johnson County Board of REALTORS, and is recognized as one of the Top Ten New Homes Sales Agents in our Metro Area.
- Suzy is dedicated to open lines of communication, skilled negotiations, and responsible decision-making. She offers experienced, imaginative sales and marketing power, a professional network at your disposal, exceptional service and a track record of closing her contracts. Her clients call this "up close and personal attention".
- "Highly Effective People" identify the specialists in the field and hire them to do the job. Whether buying, selling, building or needing consultation, SUZY GOLDSTEIN will serve as your Real Estate Specialist.
- National Association of REALTORS
- Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS
- Kansas Association of REALTORS
- Missouri Association of REALTORS
- Heartland Multiple Listing Service
In 1964, Suzy Portnoff Goldstein moved from Abilene, Texas to Kansas City and firmly set down roots in her new community. She graduated from Southwest High school in 1965. Since coming here, she has lived in Kansas City, MO., Prairie Village, Shawnee, Overland Park, Lenexa and currently resides in Leawood, KS. Suzy enjoys every part of our Greater Kansas City Community and since becoming a licensed REALTOR in 1981, she has made a career of passing that enthusiasm onto her clients.
After meeting at and graduating from the University of Oklahoma, Suzy married Myron Goldstein, a native New Yorker, architect, and now the Director of Project Management for GSA. They are proud parents of sons Darren, a CPA in Chicago and a graduate of the University of Kansas and the University of Texas, and Erich, who served 5 years as a Navy Corpsman and received his degree in Graphic Design now works with Suzy as an Associate Broker.